Despite two thirds of those surveyed having had a business website for 2 years or more, only 1 in 10 firms made updates on a daily basis.
That is a pretty sad statistics for the small business Web workers and signifies that many companies continue to struggle in maintaining their web presence. Some other alarming results from the survey:
- 1 in 4 companies admit to updating their websites on a monthly basis,
- over half (54 per cent) admitted to making technical tweaks only 'infrequently,'
- 1 in 3 (34 per cent) are unable to quantify the popularity of their website as they do not look at their visitor numbers
I can help you with a lot of these mistakes. While I do not do content – that's up to you in your area of expertise, I can take care of a lot of WordPress things for you.
That's why I developed The Wizard Maintenance service. It combines maintenance, traffic analysis, and site backup. Do you really know when to upgrade WordPress or your plugins? Let me do the research and know when the time is right. Then let me do it for you safely. You should concentrate on your business! Let me take care of the technical details. I'll make sure your site is backed up and stored safely in case you need it – weekly! Then there is your traffic analysis. Do you quantify the popularity of your site and track your visitors? Not many people do. Each month you will get a complete report on things like:
- Number of unique and returning visitors
- List of sites linked to you
- Your most popular posts
- Search terms people are using to find you in the search engines
- And so much more
Don't be one of the statistics I mentioned above. I specialize in this so let me help you get yourself 'out there' and be noticed. Then let me take care of the techy details so you have time to do what you do best.
Go check out The Wizard Maintenance. You'll be glad you did.
Oh – I only do this for WordPress sites hosted on your own hosting account – no blogger, wordpress.com, etc. Only your own WordPress site.
Cathy Perkins – The WordPress Wizard